Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blogging for a Week :)

Blogging Daily for A Week
Lj T. Salceda


My boyfriend challenged, er, encouraged me to write an article a day just a couple of weeks ago. “You have a gift,” John said. “I wish you’d do it everyday,” he added.

Does he know what he’s talking about?!! Lol! How could I refuse such a sweet, supportive and appreciative guy? I told him, ok hon, if I'll be able to finish the second draft of my book, I’ll give it a shot. (Just a little background: When I finally decided to become an official resident of the blogosphere, I only required myself to write at least an article a week. Many times I failed to do that. So this is really a leap.)

Anyhow, after finally submitting the second draft of my book last week and in honor of our first year as friends (John and I were introduced by a common friend- Jesus through the inter-net on the first week of August last year. That’s what I usually say when people ask us how we met…) here’s to a week of blogging!

The week that was – hectic, eventful and exhausting.

Monday - I was part of the DZAS team that covered PNoy’s first State of the Nation Address.
Highlight: PCEC head Bishop Ef Tendero treated us to a sumptuous dinner at a nice Korean resto after a long, hard day.







Tuesday – work day/staff meeting.
Highlight: Ate Maloi’s birthday, kaya may salo-salo!

Wednesday – lent a hand (and an ear) to 700 Club's Lahat Posible, Magtiwala Ka!
Highlight: being a blessing to others and getting to know celebs who are also bros & sis in the Lord!







Thursday – my TV night! Watched Modern Family, White Collar and NCIS.
Highlight: NCIS tonight was a C’mas episode! (pic c/o of this site)



Friday – attended a memorial service for our late Chinese host Ate Tessie Veloso.
Highlight: FLOWERS! FLOWERS! AND MORE FLOWERS!!!







Saturday – wrote the entire day.
Highlight: scramble c/o Ate May! (sayang di ko nakunan ng pic, naubos ko agad...)



Sunday – church, cleaned, walked for an hour, wrote some more.
Highlight: burning all the Mozzarella Garlic Pizza that I ate while watching the skies being lit by lighting!

5 comments:

  1. I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! e2 pala yong sinabi mo Ms LJ sa radio na kumain kau.ang sarap ng food..with ex-pres. Ramos pa you are so blessed ms Lj..more power and God bless you...Flor of cavite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thesis Writing -> thanks for visiting! I will try. :)

    Ate Flor -> hindi po si FVR yung nag-treat samin ng dinner, si Bishop Ef Tendero po ng PCEC. nagpa-picture lang po ako with FVR, hindi na po namin s'ya kasama sa dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate lj ang ganda nio po !hehe sosyal pic w/ex-pres. fidel ramos ..bongga ka po jan..take care and godbless :)) danica sosa of caloocan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your photo with Pres. Ramos! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete